Home | News | Download | Packages | Forum | Wiki | Github

Your WTFs and frustrations in Void

No one has that problem with Firefox?
For example if I right click in any link, it will open a new tab after displaying context menu for a millisecond. It’s the main reason I switched to Chromium as a fall-back browser. And I’m fairly sure this behaviour is exclusive to Void.

@unixsheikh, I’m more concerned with the time it sometimes take to review new or even update the existing package. At least for errors there are places to look.

@eichhorn
No problem with firefox here??

That’s strange. Here’s a gif. I’m not pressing the left mouse button at any time here. The moment I let the right mous button go, it “clicks”.

Interestingly enough, if the context menu opens upwards relative to the cursor, this does not happen.

(Erin) #323

@eichhorn, it seems you are not the first nor will be the last. A quick search on this forum found this (although it doesn’t solve the problem but I seem to remember this being brought up in the last few weeks (could be that post) but no issues have seemingly been raised on GitHub.

Quick search on the 'Net reveals this which suggests theme could cause a problem. Worth a read!

Thanks!

That didn’t help but at least now I know that I’m not alone with this problem and that it probably has nothing to do with Void.