I have installed Void-musl on a MacBookAir. No Xorg, just a console.
- WiFi runs ok via wpa_supplicant and dhcpcd
- sshd is available in /var/service/
- /etc/hostname contains “musl” as hostname
I’d like to connect to the MacBookAir from an iPad and have installed the app Terminus, where I have created this host:
- Alias “musl”
- Hostname “musl”
- Username: a username of “musl”
- Passwort: Password of the username
- Use SSH
When trying to connect to “musl” from the iPad, I get the Terminus message
Connecting... Undefined error: 0
From my Void-PC, I tried
ssh -p 22 username@musl
ssh: Could not resolve hostname musl: Name or service not known
The ufw firewall is installed on “musl”, but it does not make any difference whether it is enabled or disabled.
What do I have to do in order to get a ssh connection to “musl”? I googled around and searched in the Void Wiki and Forum, but did not find any hints that helped.
Many thanks and best regards!