Home | News | Download | Packages | Forum | Wiki | Github

I have trouble seeing the difference between a liked post and a post that I haven't liked yet

I’m not sure if anyone else has this problem with this kind of forum, but I can hardly see the difference between a like and dislike? I’m not sure how huge and complicated this framework is, but it would be helpful to me if the red tint of a like could be just a little, redder? I honestly can hardly see it and I need to get really close to see the slight difference.

Could be just me but I like bright red hearts and I think most people do, just in my case I can hardly see them if they’re not bright enough.

I understand if you don’t want to change it, but I just wanted to get it out there that changing the color name or hex, however it 's defined to a darker red, would make it WAY easier for me to actually see what I’ve liked.

Thanks!

Truthfully for such a minimal and lightning-fast distro, the choice of forum software makes very little sense to me. It seems a bit bloated and slow, sometimes my little 1.8 GHz Celeron has trouble rendering these webpages. Firefox’s new multiprocess seems to help out a lot though :wink:

Surprised we don’t use vB or SMF or something more traditional!

It’s also proprietary or doesn’t pass GNU librejs

What’s it called, anyway? Can’t find a name anywhere.

I’m on my phone rn but check the source code it might have comments

Was about to edit, you beat me to it :slight_smile:

<meta name="generator" content="Discourse 1.9.0.beta2 - https://github.com/discourse/discourse version 5f6c8597447270f2760fc9f5d6efab3908843792">

Discourse (GitHub), GPL-2.0 and appears to be written primarily in Ruby (on Rails) and JavaScript.

I wouldn’t have expected Void to use a forum software that seems so… hipster :stuck_out_tongue: it’s even got Slack integration!

There’s the answer to your question, though. It claims to be fully free software, so it should be possible to change the shade of red used on “liked” posts.

I doubt it will be changed, even the void homepage uses non-free js or js that doesn’t pass GNU librejs